Union County General Surgery offers a free online patient portal that allows you to access information about the care you’ve received at this practice, and to communicate with your doctor/healthcare provider. The portal is secure and private; all information is sent via an encrypted connection.
Using a computer or smartphone, you can:
- View test results
- See prescribed medications
- Review summaries of your office visits
- Request appointments and prescription refills
- Receive important reminders about your care
- Send private, secure messages to your doctor/healthcare provider and receive responses
- Review and pay bills
First, you will need to create your free account. Our staff can help you with this when you arrive for your first appointment; please have your email address available.
If you already have an account, please click the ACCESS PORTAL button at the top of the page to access the Union County General Surgery Patient Portal.
PATIENT INFORMATION AND RESOURCES